Hi, my name is Leigha Morrison, I am a recovering addict. I opened “Henrietta’s Houses” in honor of my mother, Henrietta Ausmus, who passed away in 2015. Throughout my active addiction my mother showed me kind, but firm love and always believed in me without enabling me.
With the help of my mother and a 12 Step Program, I was able to get and keep a clean date which is the foundation of our company. At Henrietta’s Houses we pride ourselves on providing women of all ages a safe, loving, structured environment in which they may flourish.
We offer a “suggested” six-month program to help women acquire the living skills and coping mechanisms they need in order to become productive, responsible members of society. If you or your loved one suffers from drug addiction or alcoholism, we invite you to learn more about us on our website, review our Member’s page and/or give us a call with any questions you may have.
Located in Daytona Beach, Florida just a three blocks from the beach, Henrietta’s Houses is a facility serving up to 24 women. Our staff consists of five women, two of which live on the property to assist and help at any time of day or night. For additional safety, we also have an 11 camera security system covering the exterior surrounding Henrietta’ Houses.
We look forward to hearing from you,
Owner and Founder
Henrietta’s Houses in Daytona Beach:
- Is focused: We are a recovery/sober-living home for women who are ready to change their lives for the better.
- Is in a beautiful location: We’re located only three blocks from the oceanfront.
- Is spacious: We can serve up to 24 women at a time.
- Is well staffed: We employ 5 professionals, including 2 who live on property.
- Is safe: Security cameras and additional safety features help ensure a secure living environment for all members.
- Is well-balanced: Members who are effectively working their recovery program receive opportunities for social interactions and recreational activities.
If you or someone you love has struggled with addiction and/or alcoholism and is ready to make a change in her life for the better, please contact one of our friendly and supportive staff members today to learn more about Henrietta’s Houses.